Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

AIO News 6/20/12

     Here we go again...
     Hello, I'm Alex Jefferson, coming at you live from, uh, nowhere, because we have reached the point where there is no news, except that word about the website Just Another AIO Blog has spread and people are actually hearing these news broadcasts.
     Album 56: The Grand Design is coming soon, so that's interesting, sort of. Also, The Defining Moment airs today. That's it. I'm getting out of the newsroom.
     I have a special announcement. Because of the apparent lack of news, starting tomorrow, I will be doing AIO news segments on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and articles about AIO on Tuesday and Thursday. I know I keep changing the website, but I'm still working out the kinks. I'm also hoping to do an interview by email with someone for a feature. I'll still be doing the Top 5 AIO Albums of all time this Sunday, but I'm hoping for an interview the Sunday after that. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment