Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

No Article Today, But... 8/30/12

     I'm sorry to say that I can't write an article today. But that doesn't mean I didn't keep myself busy doing other things!
     First of all, I wrote an article on CC through my new blog! It's an article celebrating CC and MBs in general, and I pride myself on writing it. You can check it out at Campbell County.
     Second, I wrote a new, short and sweet AIC today. It involves Polehouse and a kidnapping, so check it out!
     Thirdly, a new U.S.S. Response will be out tomorrow, but, as I said on SS, it will be the last one for a little while. I'm afraid I'm running out of time to do things like The U.S.S. Response, so I'm taking a little break from it. I know some of you Soda Shoppers are disappointed by that, but I promise I'll start it up again some day!
    Anyway, that's about it. Until next time, I'm Alex Jefferson, and this is... AIO Ne - Wait! This isn't AIO News! This is a boring post with no meaning!
    Okay, that's about it, I'm afraid. Until next time, I'm Alex Jefferson, and this is... A BORING POST WITH NO MEANING!
     Thanks for reading, and don't forget to check out all that stuff and more on JAAIOB and AIO blogs everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Alex, I liked it :) It was very entertaining. Even funny.

    ReplyDelete