Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

AIO News 8/3/12

     I hope you enjoyed yesterday's article. PF did a great job, didn't he? Anyway, it may interest you to know that the 6th Installment of AIC is written, so I should have that up soon. Also, I'm expecting an interview for the next Weekly Feature, and Ep. 1 JAAIOP podcast is in the works, as well as the grand return of The U.S.S. Response. Oh gosh, I'm starting to get busy with this blog! That's another thing I wanted to bring up before I started the news.
    As I said in the last few posts, I'm getting busier with my life. For instance, I performed in a play for a few hours today. That's why I'm so late with the news. Also, I'll be starting school and other things, so I'm afraid I want all you readers to brace yourself for less material from JAAIOB and from me in general on AIO message boards. You can all rejoice now, for you won't have to constantly read new posts and U.S.S. Responses and Adventures in Connellsville's and listen to new, dull podcasts all the time! Well, I've rambled enough. Let's get on with the news...
    Hello, I'm Alex Jefferson, reporting at you live from Canada, where Canadian AIO fans are rejoicing over the news that Album 56 is available for download there! I know there are several big AIO fans in Canada, including Garret Vandenburg, Wooton Basset from UAIOB, and David Hilder from The AIO Update, so I think it's great that FOTF released it in Canada.
     Well, that's about it. Until next time, I'm Alex Jefferson, and this is... AIO News!
     Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. pg สล็อต คนไหนเป็นแฟนคลับเกมสล็อต เชื่อเลยว่าบางทีอาจจะไม่มีผู้ใดที่จะไม่เคยทราบและไม่เคยใช้บริการเกมสล็อต PG SLOT ด้วยเหตุว่าค่ายพีจีสล็อต ถือได้ว่าเป็นค่ายยักษ์ใหญ่

    ReplyDelete