Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

AIO News 8/24/12

     Hello, I'm Alex Jefferson, reporting at you live from FOTF HQ in Colorado Springs, where Album 56 is in the hands of Brock Eastman. I'm eagerly awaiting to get my copy soon. More on that as the story unfolds.
     And, in other news, a new Official video Podcast was released with yet another Get in the Show! update. I don't usually give my opinion on news, but I have to say I am honestly becoming quite tired of these constant, almost annoying, Get in the Show! updates. I wonder how many people watch/listen to these podcasts devoted almost entirely to going on and on about Get in the Show! I honestly don't, and I will be glad when this contest has come to an end. It'll be great to hear the winner in Album 58.
     Well, that's about it, I'm afraid. Until next time, I'm AJ, and this is... AIO News!
     Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment