Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

JAAIOP and AIC

     I'm sorry, but I don't have a feature. But that's the only bad news I have...

     I just wanted to make a random post stating that JAAIOP Ep. 1 is finally out, as well as Installment 9. And, well... I'm back. For good. I want to post five times a week at least. So expect more than ever during the next few weeks. I thank all my readers for sticking with me, and I hope you all enjoy the new features.
     Also, my Chain Links page is coming soon!
     Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! Hallelu! JAAIOP Episode #1 is out! Thanks so much, Alex1 Oh, and I know how it is to be busy. However, a massive update is coming to TNT with a new blog post with LOTS of fan news, a new Courtroom article, updated Cast & Crew: Take 2, updated Trivia 101!, and a brand new interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Yay! When will all those updates be taking place, if I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete