Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

And Update (And an AIC) 5/18/13

     Gosh, haven't heard from me in a while, have you?  I figured I'd squeeze in a couple more posts before I go on my epic, 5-week trip throughout June.  But anyway, I will be writing a new AIC and posting it today.  I'm not sure if anyone cares about it anymore, but I'd like to finish the series before... before it's too late.  Also, if I can find a better computer, better recording software, better microphones, and a better idea, I might think about releasing Episode 3 of JAAIOP (that basically means the podcast is done for).  In all honesty, since I'm writing an AIC, I really do not want to write a review.  It would probably be sloppy.  But I will try to write one more review before I leave.  Until then, I'm Alex Jefferson, and this is... an update.  Don't forget to check out the new AIC.
     Thanks for reading!

1 comment: