Welcome!

Welcome to Just Another AIO Blog, a site that is dedicated to the popular radio drama Adventures in Odyssey. We provide news, reviews on the latest episodes, articles, features, and we also are home to Adventures in Connellsville, a unique look at the town next to Odyssey through book form, We also provide a U.S.S. Response page that gets updated every other day. This page provides a response to recent comments on The Soda Shop Message Boards. And just recently, we started a unique Adventures in Odyssey podcast: called JAAIOP, or Just Another AIO Podcast. Feel free to post comments or subscribe to this site by email or with Google Friend Connect. Thank you!

Signed,
Alex Jefferson, creator and operator of Just Another AIO Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

1st Anniversary

     Well guys, it's been a year.  I still remember the day I started this blog.  I had attempted to start a couple AIO sites before, but this one seemed different.  I think it was the right time to start it.  It was the dawn of summer, a new message board had popped up, and I felt I knew enough about AIO to start an AIO site.  And though I realize my blog is not the most popular AIO blog, nor even the best, I believe it to be special in its own way.  I'm curious to see where it will go next.  Well, that's it.
     Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious too! We're looking forward to more. I didn't know the SS was part of the reason you started your own blog. How amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I actually hadn't joined the SS when I started JAAIOB, (it was less than a month old) but I had heard about it from my browsing of The Odyssey Scoop. I don't remember if I was planning on joining the SS or not when I started this, but one of the reasons I did eventually join SS (on the day of the live show in Dallas, in fact) was so I could advertise this blog. So ultimately, the creation of this blog probably influenced me joining SS more than SS influenced the creation of the blog, but I was aware of SS when I started it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider your blog one of the best, if not THE best. Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete